Tips on Cleaning Ghost Flavours From Your Hookah and Accessories
So this topic has been brought up a couple of times in regards to keeping your hookah clean and removing previous flavours out of your hookah stem, base or hose so today here are a couple of tips to keep your hookah clean and as well as to remove those unwanted flavours.
Cleaning Stem & Base:
- Wash your hookah regularly using hot water and soap and scrub with a stem brush and base brush! Do not let your hookah sit for a couple days as it could rust and it just gets nasty after a while! Stay clean!
- When washing your hookah throw baking soda in your base and mix. You can use the mixed water already in the base and pour it into your stem afterwards then of course rinse out with clean water.
- Clean with Lemon and vinegar. Same steps as the previous using baking soda.
Cleaning Your Hose:
Do NOT wash! Use this hose for a strong specific flavour such as double apple!
- Depends on which hose your using, some could be thrown in the dishwasher such as the D-Hose. Nice and simple.
- Just rinse with hot water for a period of time.
- Baking Soda with water mix. Just rinse straight through
- Let your hose dry so no water remains during use.
Symptoms of a Rusted Hookah Stem
How To Check For Symptoms of a Rusted Hookah Stem Today we are going to discuss the symptoms of a rusted hookah stem....
How To Light Natural Hookah Charcoals
Learn The Best Way to Light Natural Hookah Charcoals We often get asked on how to light natural charcoals so today we...
Why Your Hookah Hose Matters
Learn Why Your Hookah Hose Matters For Your Shisha Sessions Its commonly brushed off when those are encouraged to mak...
How To Assemble a Hookah Properly
Learn How To Assemble a Hookah Properly So you bought a brand new hookah & its your first time setting one up! I...